Thursday, May 10, 2012

Where Did the Time Go?

Oh my goodness, it's been almost a month since I wrote anything and not only that, but my time here in Italy is almost over!  I head home in just a matter of days (5 to be exact).  I have had the time of my life and I've been so blessed to have these opportunities.  I have a list of things I want to write about and so I'm going to attempt to post several blogs in the next few days to try and catch you up on all that's been happening and all that I've been feeling.  The long and short of it is this:

-I visited Franciacorta Wine Country with great friends
-I taught lessons both on Gia's stories and Charleston, SC to the highschoolers at Matteo's school, Alexis Carrel Lyceo (spent three weeks volunteering off and on)
-I went to Marrakech, Morocco with my dear friend Katy
-I worked on resumes and cover letters with an Italian friend (just goes to show how God puts people in your life for a reason)
-I learned about the most amazing gelatto place just last night!
-I bonded, really bonded, with the kids here (of course just before heading home)
-I was reminded time and time again how lucky I am
-I've been working on some great ideas for Gia and making her a bit bigger than she is (Rick Steves, Foders, etc.)

Now, I doubt I'll get to write a full blog on each of these topics and the other ideas that are floating around in my head, but I'll do my best to catch you up.  Stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment